Tuesday 30 April 2019

California Wine - Montreal 2019


California Wines Festival - 2019 Canadian Tour
California Wine Institute


April 23, 2019

This year, the California Wines Canadian Tour scheduled 5 venues.

Montreal:  Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Quebec City:  Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Ottawa:  Friday, April 26, 2019
Toronto:  Monday, April 29, 2019
Calgary:  Wednesday, May 1, 2019


The Montreal event was quite impressive. It was held in Old Montreal, at the historic Marché Bonsecours. 58 California wine producers participated, each presenting a number of different types of wines and vintages, a truly impressive selection of wines to taste and to discover by the Quebec wine professionals.



As last year, it was great to taste such excellent wines, and often quite difficult to choose which were the best ones. Additionally, it was also great to see original and artistic wine bottle labels' designs. Many had vivid colours, geometrically pleasing designs, or unusual bold writing to attract attention to their bottles. Though a welcomed tendency, nevertheless, at the end, what really counts is the quality and the excellence of wine inside the bottles.




Many deals were made as the Montreal and Quebec wine distributors and other professionals tasted various wines, took pictures of the bottles' etiquette of those they liked, and graded them in their notebooks according to their private taste, specifying individual wine characteristics, and discussing them with the California Wine representatives.




Cheese and cold cuts were also generously provided at the event.




I talked to several Canadian professionals who attended the event. They were all very pleased with their experience and the new knowledge they acquired about California wine producers and their vineyards, as well as the wines and vintages that were new to them.


Click on images to enlarge them.


Visit the Discover California Wines website to learn more about the California wine production, the variety of wines grown, and special events organized by them.

Read about the previous California Wine events in Montreal here.





1 comment:

  1. My name is Darci Lyne. This is a very happy day of my life thanks to the help that Dr. .nosakhare has given me to help me recover my ex-husband with his spell of love and magic. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating and looking for a divorce, but when I came across Dr..nosakhare email on the internet about how he has helped so many people get their ex back and help fix the relationship and make people happy in their relationship. I explained my situation and then I sought his help, but to my greatest surprise, he told me that he would help me with my case and that I am now celebrating because my husband has totally changed for the better. He always wants to be by my side and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will continue to testify on the Internet because Dr..nosakhare is a true spell caster. NEED HELP? CONTACT
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    you can also add him on Whats-app: +2349083639501
    He is the only answer to your problem and makes you feel happy in your relationship. And it is also perfect in your relationship.
    you want your ex back?
    want a love spell for a new lover?
    Childless problem solution?
    Financial problem solution?
    Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation?
    the solution to sickness and diseases of the body
    All type of problem solution by astrology?
    Divorce problem solution?

    ReplyDelete